Patent Law Institute 2021: Critical Issues & Best Practices | Live Webinar
- Chad M. Rink
- Gerald M. Murphy Jr.
Patent Law Institute 2021: Critical Issues & Best Practices
Why You Should Attend
The Institute is your answer to keeping abreast of the myriad developments in patent law, whether your practice focuses on litigation, prosecution, or strategy/transactions. The seven plenary sessions in this two-day program will cover topics of interest to all patent lawyers, regardless of specialty area. Plus, the three-track breakout session structure allows for a customized program agenda.
What You Will Learn
- Recent court decisions shaping patent law
- Patent trends and the events that made them
- PTAB: the latest rule and regulation changes
- Patent damages and remedies review
- Global patent eligibility for software: China, Europe, Japan and elsewhere
- The latest USPTO rules
- Exploring the new patent litigation hotbed venues
- Building a strong patent portfolio
- Corporate patent counsel discuss effects of recent decisions and USPTO activity
- Ethics for the patent practitioner
…and so much more!