Post Grant Bootcamp
Postponed Until Fall 2021
BSKB's 6th Annual Post Grant Bootcamp
Reinvented and Updated for Virtual Format
After a one-year break due to the COVID-19 situation, BSKB will be presenting its popular annual Post Grant Bootcamp (PGB) this year in a virtual format with updated content. See below for details.
*Postponed Until Fall 2021*
Who Should Attend?
- Patent Attorneys and Patent Agents
- Litigation attorneys interested in understanding Post Grant Procedures
- Participants should have basic knowledge of U.S. patent law
What’s a Bootcamp?
A “bootcamp” can be defined as an intensive training program for improving one’s skills in a particular subject area. The 6th Annual Post Grant Bootcamp (PGB) will start with a brief overview of post grant issues and will then take an in-depth look at post grant procedures and specific topics.
Patent Office Trials
- Inter Partes Review (IPR)
- Post-Grant Review (PGR)
- Differences between the PTAB and District Court litigation
- Estoppel, real party in interest, discovery and filing deadlines, making amendments and printed publication doctrine
Other Post Grant Procedures
- Certificates of Correction
- Reexamination and Supplemental Examination
- Reissue Applications
CLE Credit Available
Estimated 9 hours of Virginia CLE credit available, including 1 hour of ethics (subject to approval of the specific state). Participants can use the Virginia credit approval form to apply for credit in their respective states.
Lectures will be held virtually and run every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm EDT. Detailed class materials will be issued before the start of the seminar and class schedules can be found on our seminar website.
The fee for the 2021 PGB is $1,000. Upon registering for the PGB, you will receive an invoice and payment instructions.
Register by May 14, 2021.
Please contact BSKB with any questions.