Client Relations Specialist
BIRCH, STEWART, KOLASCH & BIRCH, LLP, a leading Washington, D.C. Intellectual Property law firm, has an excellent opportunity for a Client Relations Specialist. The Client Relations Specialist will be assisting with the development, execution, and administration of marketing programs, projects, and events. This position requires interacting with clients (both domestic and international), outside attendees, internal lawyers, professional staff, and outside vendors. Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinate preparation of marketing materials for current and prospective clients including proposals, Power point presentations, meeting materials, brochures, company profile, etc.
- Support with coordinating all aspects of annual seminars and events for clients and foreign attorneys. Tasks include but not limited to creating invitation lists, organizing registration, tracking RSVP’s, publishing written materials, preparing name tags, greeting attendees, publishing written seminar materials, scheduling and coordinating conference rooms.
- Assist with publishing and editing newsletters as well as designing attorney presentations.
- Assist with tracking events and speaking engagements as well as updating attorney web biographies on an on-going basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Two or four year college degree in Marketing, Events, or other related field with some prior experience in marketing/event planning preferred. Experience in law firm or professional services a plus.
Strong communication (both written/oral) and organizational skills are required. Able to prioritize tasks and complete tasks under time pressure when necessary. Knowledge of technical tools such as PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign/Photoshop a plus.
** Interested candidates must be available to work Monday-Friday. Must also be willing to work late nights/weekends and travel occasionally during events.
Visit our Web site at: www.bskb.com
Birch, Stewart, Kolasch & Birch, LLP
8110 Gatehouse Road, Suite 100 East
Falls Church, VA 22042